Went through the application process fine.Got a cosigner my husband but was told because of my credit rating was poor.

Wish I had been told that before I went to the trouble of getting a cosigner. Simply wanted to get rid of Pay Day Loans (2) and a Title Max loan. But from what I've read interest rates are just has high. The loan officers were very professional and seemed to really be interested in my situation.

I guess when you have poor credit there is not any other avenue. Will clear up credit myself.

Will be able to get a free credit report with the denial letter though.At least something came out of this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with agents were very nice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of springleaf financial personal loan. Springleaf Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned springleaf financial personal loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Springleaf Financial.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

SpringleafFinancial

Hello, we saw your comment and would like to help. Please email us at executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number so we can reach out to you.

Thanks.