After waiting almost a week for a personal loan, because they demanded so many documents to be sent and their system was down for days, Springleaf notified me today that I was denied.They had send in my bank statements for 6 months, work information, and I still was not approved.

This was a total waste of time and a bad way to get a hard inquiry on your credit. I advise people to do your business with another loan or financial company and forget about Springleaf Financial.

Never again will I request anything from Springleaf Financial.Totally disappointed with the service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Springleaf Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Springleaf Financial to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Springleaf Financial and springleaf financial loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Do you know at what point you received a hard credit inquiry?I applied for a personal loan online with lending tree and they put me through with an offer from springleaf.

I read mixed reviews and my credits not terrible, so I filled out there form online as well, no where did I give them my SS# or permission to pull my credit report.

I got a message saying that I was approved and needed to take my documentation to the nearest location.At this point I'm having second thoughts about using their company and just wondering if they somehow already did a hard credit inquiry, or if it wouldn't be done until I actually went to the local branch and applied for the actual loan.

SpringleafFinancial

Hi, please let us look into this. Email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and someone from our team will reach out to you.

Thanks.