1.1K views
2.0

I have hired a lawyer and he has also told me how they have had many cases against them in the past.We have been paying for over a year and tell me how we have only payed 2 payments worth on our loan.

They had a private investigator text me? When I called back, he said we would be charged for larceny. We had our payments coming out with our allountment. They said we stopped doing that and never notified us about the payment not being mad until 3 months later.

If anyone has a problem like this with them, please call Frank Gaulden.He is a very good lawyer and has helped many with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). WARBAG0331 is overall dissatisfied with Springleaf Financial. The most disappointing about springleaf financial loan at Springleaf Financial was lack of resolution to my issue, lie about lowering interest rate and payments getting lost Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Springleaf Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Springleaf Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1259567

We have had nothing but problems with Springleaf now One Main. We've been paying for our 2011 GMC for over 5 years but no one can give me an answer WHY.

These people are indeed a rip off. But now we have to deal with them because they hold the pink slip on both our vheicles.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #938184

Thanks for your comments. We’d like to get some more information from you on the matter. Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number so we can discuss.

to Spr***af Financial #1274178

All y'all do is rip ppl off. I'm paying a loan now and every payment goes towards in interest. Nothing goes to principal.