Collinsville, Virginia

GOT APPROVED OVER PHONE 100%, WHEN I GOT TO THE STORE THEY SAID I DIDNT HAVE NO CREDIT AND THEY COULDNT FINANCE NOTHING FOR ME. I THOUGHT THEY DID SECURED AND UNSECURED LOANS?

SHE SAID THEY COULDNT HELP ME ON NOTHING!!!

IF THEY WERENT GOING TO HELP ME OUTAT ALL;THEN THEY SHOULD OF SAID THAT ON THE PHONE WHEN I CALLED TO GET APPROVED. I EVEN ASKES SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE HANGING UP WITH THEM IS THIS GUARANTEED AND THE GUY SAID YES NO PROBLEM, JUST GO TO THE LOCATION ON TH FLYER AND JUST HAVE TO SIGN AND PICK THE CHECK UP EVERYTHING WAS 100%.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Springleaf Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Springleaf Financial to "should of offered me an unsecured loan so i could build my credit up or just a small loan all together and let me pay it off then i come back and apply for another".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to, lack of resolution to my issue and professionalism. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Springleaf Financial and springleaf financial loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments