1.3K views

Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! Are they that hard up....:(

Review about: Springleaf Financial Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Most companies with accept a partial payment, if notified ahead of time.This appears to simply be a $1 mistake.

They are being very petty.

It looks to me like there trying to get the late payment fee, AND, increase your rates.

Go to another credit union/bank, take out a loan and pay this place off!

2.Go to Google Maps & Yelp, and write reviews about this company so that everyone can know what a petty and fee-based compsnay this is.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #922462

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention.We would be happy to discuss these concerns with you.

Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to reach you so that we can discuss or contact Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at (800) 457-3741, ext.5416 for assistance with this matter.

to Spr***af Financial Spring Hill, Florida, United States #923845

I was thinking about applying for a small loan with them but after reading all the complaints I'm afraid that it would be a mistake.