I got approved online for 1500 dollars, said all they needed was my ID, bank statement, and check stubs. I bring all of that and they tell me they need my title to my car so they can become the lien holders of my car for a 1500 dollar loan after they said I was a approved. Didn't go through with the loan this place is a rip off and you can't believe when they say your approved cause your not

Ksmith16 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Springleaf Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Springleaf Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Springleaf Financial and springleaf financial customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SpringleafFinancial

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention.We would be happy to discuss these concerns with you.

Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to reach you so that we can call you to discuss your concerns.You may also call us directly at Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at (888) 864-0332, option 4, for assistance with this matter.

to Spr***afFinancial #1335576