Springleaf Financial - Customer service

Tina in the Milford Ohio office is the meanest person I have ever dealt with instead of helping me with payment options she threatens me with wage garnishment.i want to know who the owner is and how I can file a formal complaint.

Springleaf Financial - Simple Review #1476915101

I call today to make my payment Maria answer the phone she was very rude try to make complane to Justine the manger he told me that he will back her up anytime my number is 2148702762

Springleaf Financial - Stinks

I had my power steering go out and I am a senior on a fixed income, so I had the car repaired and could not pay the monthly loan payment. They called, texted and e-mail me several times a day, I have spoken to them.

They asked me to make a payment arrangement but when I did they would not accept it. They wanted it all at once, then why did you ask for an arrangement.???

Then I was told that she was sorry she had my loan in front of her, and she did not believe me, I told her I had papers of everything to show her but she told me she did not believe me, I will be 70 why would I lie and go through all this ***. I will never use them again.

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1305128

They are the worst customer service ever. That is why they keep getting sold. Do NOT take a loan from this place.

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1266929

Guess what? They won't want you as a customer either and by the way, you can put away the age sympathy card because that won't work here!

It was YOU who brought on the consequences by YOU deciding not to pay!

Want to blame somebody? Look in the mirror!

to Anonymous Lee's Summit, Missouri, United States #1302875

Quit being a troll

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1312785

Quit telling the truth. You know the poster is right.

This person on a fixed income should not have taken a loan they couldn't afford with said income.

They simply bellied up to the table and let the dice roll hoping they could pay but thinking what could they do to a 70 year who wouldn't honor her note.

Next time take the bus until you can afford the repair in cash.

to Anonymous #1426089

You are the poster child for both control. Not everyone lies and refuses to pay.

The individual had to get his car fixed and therefore did not make he payment. Degenerate.

View more comments

Springleaf Financial - Simple Review #1474906302

Interest Rate

Do not use these jackoffs. They will say your application was approved for a loan, tell you to come in with documents and completely waste your time.

"Well we actually cannot give you the loan" total waste of time. This company bonked its head.

Springleaf Financial - Unscrupulous Business Practices

Interest Rate

Springleaf Financial contacted me via a letter with an offer for a loan. I completed the loan application over online and I was notified that the loan was approved.

When I contacted Springleaf to follow up. The representative took all of my information leading me to believe that I was being process for the loan based on being notified that I was approved. After fishing me for this loan, taking up my good time, and leading me to believe that I was approved; I was informed that because I did not have an automobile to secure the loan; they took back their word that I was approved.

It is nothing for this company to waste peoples time. To anyone looking to get a loan from Springleaf look somewhere else they are predators looking for prey.

Product or Service Mentioned: Springleaf Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Unfair business practices.

Preferred solution: Stop fishing me for your loans. I have already requested that you take me off your list to be contacted..

I didn't like: Fishing with no intent to be fair.

Comments

SpringleafFinancial
Evansville, Indiana, United States #1215770

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention. We would be happy to discuss these concerns with you.

Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to reach you so that we can call you to discuss your concerns. You may also call us directly at Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at 888-864-0332, option 4, for assistance with this matter.

Seattle, Washington, United States #1212924

I am so familiar with your situation,however we took the loan missed 1 payment and then spouse was off work made acceptable payment arrangements with them and then were back to work making payments but not good enough for them.when i drove the 35 miles to the location to where our loan originated,their was nothing there it was an empty office.so called and they said mail it i said this wasnt acceptable they started getting nasty so i simply hung up,they kept on saying theyd come get the collateral if not pd current by this date i welcomed them as i said come take it before it rusts into the ground.these threats occured even during the time my spouse was recouvering from a near fatal motorcycle accident having been hit by a drunk driver,buying the employment disability insurance does notprotect anything but their profits.dont buy it.BIGGEST MISTAKE THE COMPANY WHO TOOK OVER THEIR PHONE LINES IN THAT OFFICE DID TO BENEFIT US WAS SAY THAT THEY MAINTAINED SOME OF THE ACCOUNTS AND OTHERS WERE SENT OUT.OUT WHERE I SAID BECAUSE I HAVE READ ONLINE THE FED.GOV.SHUT THEM DOWN CAUSE OF THE WAY OF THEIR BUISNESS PRACTICES. YOU CANT DIVIDE A BUISNESS THAT IS ORDERED TO SHUT DOWN AND SHIP THEIR FILES HETE AND THERE AND THINK ITS OK.AN ATTORNEY IS LOOKING INTO THE ENTIRE SAGA...MORE TO COME LATER

Springleaf Financial - Dishonest company

In May I submitted an online application. It was only when I received the loan 'stipulations' that I realized that they wanted the title for my car.

As my car is leased, I did not think it would be a good offer for me. So I called customer service and asked them to cancel the application. I also asked that they do not run my credit, as I did not want an inquiry on a loan I knew I didn't qualify for. I was told to contact the local store in Muncie (IN) and they could cancel the application.

When I called the store (as soon as it opened) the CS person advised me that the bureau had already been run, and there was nothing they could do about the inquire (not true).

After going round and round, I gave up trying to reason with her. Needless to say, I would never consider doing business with such a shady outfit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Springleaf Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Remove the credit inquiries from my Bureau reports..

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Springleaf Financial - Rude

Went in to Logansport Indiana office girl at front desk kirsti. very rude foul mouth and so called manger just sits there.

If these 2 are your only workers I would say you need to teach them very uninviting place very cold attmpher this was last week anyway was going in for loan did not file for loan . Went to PFC instead thank you that's it tell them put smile on face and act like they care bout people and there jobs.i was told to ask for another lady that's worked or was working there but just seen manager and that kirsti

Product or Service Mentioned: Springleaf Financial Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer care.

Springleaf Financial - Simple Review #1471624810

Interest Rate

Spring leaf tells you. You are good for a loan.

But then ask you for a title. No title no loan.another title loan rip off.they offer loans to people who don't need a loan.if you need it you ain't getting ***.

Springleaf Financial - Lynnhaven Branch, VA BEACH LAURA & KESHELL

Interest Rate

I applied online and was approved for 2000.00. I called today and they said I was denied.

After a hard pull showed up immediately after being approved. I am a 2 time former Springleaf customer and never have I ever been treated as rudely and unprofessionally as today. Keshell said my income wasnt enough and said due to the accounts in my credit report my BUDGET doesn't cut it, HOWEVER, I told them in their question session I PAY NO BILLS, my fiance pays all our household bills. therefore my paychecks and VA disability money is extra.

SO when I asked how they assessed my budgeting she said they have to include things even if I dont pay? UMMM excuse how can you tell me what I pay and dont pay and create MY budget. So she convinced me to add my fiance who's income put us into over 5000k a month. HArd pull for him only for her to call and DENY it again.

SAYING the risk lowered?? I asked what risk and she would not tell me and stated that her computer froze. I told her he has 6 RECOGNIZED fraudulent accounts on his report that is in process of being removed. We have police report, detective report, as well as letters releasing liability from the creditors.

She refused to accept that. Under FCRA regulations it violates his right to have his credit disclosed in a fair manner and not with fraudulent information which his had. She put me on with the manager LAURA who proceeded to try and pacify me BUT then her computer went down as WELL.. SURPRISE SURPRISE 45 minutes to closing and they cant tell me anything.

I asked for corporate's phone number and she gave me 3 numbers all which are not in service, then hung up on me. This company is pulling people's credit giving them false approvals and false hope just so they can meet a quota of calling people and its very predatory. I want these inquiries removed from both of our reports and since I was given phoney numbers I want corporate to contact me.

Like I said they were rude and unprofessional and I highly doubt every computer went down but if they did corporate should be able to verify that. I will consider bringing legal attention to their FCRA violation however because I see this has happened to several people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Springleaf Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Unprofessional & rude, gave FALSE APPROVAL given online WITH A HARD PULL FOR CREDIT and when called I WAS DENIED. VIOLATION OF FCRA regulations.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: I want the inquiries removed from both credit files IMMEDIATELY. This company is fraudulently given out false approvals.

I didn't like: Unprofessional, False approved, Refusal of information, Not upfront and hidden terms, Rude staff.

Comments

SpringleafFinancial
#1199348

Springleaf Financial Customer Care Review from Port Huron, Michigan

Interest Rate

They will tell you you're preapproved, take down your information, put 5-6 hard inquiries on your credit report in a few days, and tell you you're denied because you have a derogatory mark on your credit report. I realize my credit is not perfect-that's why I was willing to pay the exorbitant interest rates they offer.

In the subsequent months, now that they have made your credit worse, they will continue to harass you with phone calls, emails, and even postcards, again, telling you you're preapproved.

Please learn from my mistakes. Don't do it.

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1219313

iwillacceptonehunderedthousanddollars

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1196340

Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to reach you so that we can call you to discuss your concerns. You may also call us directly at Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at (888) 864-0332, option 4, for assistance with this matter.

to Spr***afFinancial Chesaning, Michigan, United States #1197258

I don't need to discuss anything. I've worked extremely hard over the past year to get my credit score raised so I don't have to deal with places like this. This merely serves as a warning to anyone who might not be so lucky.

Santa Clarita, California, United States #1195584

Same here I be them my information three days ago and can not get in contact with anyone! I never heard such bad customer service. I've called nuromous times and left emails and nothing!

View more comments