This place is a joke.My mom had a car wreck and I was trying to help her out so I applied online for 4000 dollar loan and was approved.

I called the springleaf in Sapulpa and sent them my check stubs and my 2015 w-2. I made 92000 dollars in 2015 and was told I could not get the loan because they can't calculate the overtime in my salary. I work in refineries doing turnarounds and if everyone don't knows what that is it means I work 84+ hours a week. That's the nature of my job.

So now, a day wasted because they would not call me back to tell me that.I had to call 4 times and go up there before I found out.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Springleaf Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Springleaf Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Springleaf Financial and springleaf financial auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SpringleafFinancial
Evansville, Indiana, United States #1216332

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention.We would be happy to discuss these concerns with you.

Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to reach you so that we can call you to discuss your concerns.You may also call us directly at Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at 888-864-0332, option 4, for assistance with this matter.