Springleaf Financial - Bad loan practice

Interest Rate

I got a loan i think in 2015...long story short... thought the interest rate was 3.4% but turned out to be 34% which i think is over state law limit...the girl that finalized the paper work failed to go over the rate part after i told her i left my glasses at home and could not read the contract..i know my fault im a dummie and trust people...and of course i stopped paying on it and it is now on my credit report..i dont want a law suit just admit they screwed up and call it even which i know wont happen....hoping someone will give me some good leagl advice as i am not abale to afford an attorney to fight a big company like spring -leaf

Reason of review: deceiving loan practices.

Preferred solution: I dont want to file any law suits or have to file bankruptcy, just an apology and lets call it even.

I didn't like: Very bad and misleading loan officer.

Springleaf Financial - Interest charged

3.6
Interest Rate

I had a Spring leaf loan in 2014, and even have a One Financial loan right now which is almost paid off. When I first got the loan from Spring leaf in 2014 ---I though the interest was very high--I took the loan anyway, since I needed it.

Since, I have re-finance several time, My rate with One Financial seems to be better, but I believe that in 2014 the original loan interest was to high and I believe I should get a rebate. I also had a loan from western sky and received a rebate. Please look in to this and review.

Also I may add, the customer service from Springleaf and one financial had been great. Thank you

Review about: Springleaf Financial Loan.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer srvice.

Springleaf Financial - Meh.....

Interest Rate

Hope you guys like paying storage rent. I will billing you for two years of it.

Review about: Springleaf Financial Loan.

Springleaf Financial - Credit Department

I have an inquiry on my credit report from this company and I was trying to find the correct address in order to mail my dispute. The inquiry was filed in August 30, 2016.

I am working hard to remove the inquiries on my credit report. If you could kindly email me in an timely matter so that I can continue the removal process. I would gladly appreciate your cooperation with this matter. My personal email is harperdaddy2@gmail.com and i can also be reached at (662) 288-0178.

Thank you for your time and patience in handling this matter.

I can be reached at anytime throughout the day and my email and number again is harperdaddy2@gmail.com number 662-288-0178. Demetrius Harper is my name.

Springleaf Financial - Crooks

Interest Rate

Payed off my loan only to find out there was an automatic payment tried to get my money back - all of a sudden the payoff was a mistake and I still owe $1200

Springleaf Financial - Horrible!Run!

1.7
Interest Rate

This is predatory lending. They prey on you and offer help when you are in need.

They are so nice. That all changes the day you are 1 day late. If I remember the calls start 5 days before your due. The house visits start after a day late.

They slide envelopes under ur door. Ring the bell knock. Even had one try and turn my door handle. Luckily I filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy and was free of these people.

If you need help get it anywhere other then here.

They arent there to help u. They are there to make money and a lot of it.

Springleaf Financial - Ripoff! Bait and switch

Interest Rate

Do NOT buy this plan! It does not cover what the sales reps say it covers!

a BIG RIPOFF!

i AM CHECKING WITH MY STATE INS COMMISSION TO SEE HOW MANY CLAIMS ARE ACTUALLY PAID AND WILL FILE A SUITE AGAINST THEM! {{Redacted}}

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Sales methods.

Comments

Did you get out of your contract?Trying to now but having no luck with these people. Need help please.

They made it sounds like a great deal but after actually having tome to read it i realised what a bad decision i had just made. They kept pushing me to sign and i should have noticed it was sketchy

Springleaf Financial - Buyer Beware

Interest Rate

They tell you all the words you wanna hear, your in a desperate situation, they have you sign papers with malicious intent.When your debt is finally satisfied and over 7 yrs has past, they are angry they can no longer make money off of you. So they continue to report you to the CB.Your a terrible company and the world needs to know.

Springleaf Financial - Do do business with Spring Leaf Financial

Interest Rate

This company is trying to ruin my life. They continue to report me to the credit bureau for a 7 yr paid in full debt. I will continue to have the credit bureaus contact you until I have resolution.

Springleaf Financial - No problem!

I applied for a loan with Springleaf online. Emailed them some documents and got the loan.

LOVED that I didnt have to talk to ANYONE!

Made my payments and actually paid loan off early! Then they became OneMain and I havent been able to get a loan again.

Review about: 6 One Ton Truck Tires.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.