1.7K views 1 comment

Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment was made $1.40 went to the principal they are crooks ,loan sharks!

Review about: Springleaf Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Spr***af Care

Springleaf Financial Services would like the opportunity to address your concerns.Please contact Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at (800) 457-3741, ext.

5416 for assistance with this matter.- Springleaf Financial Services - ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `

Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more