Interest Rate

I received beaucoup mail from them and I needed cash for school so I went down to the office to check it out. It seemed to good to be true, I couldn't get enough anywhere else but they were offering 6000 dollars with a high interest rate but, I figured I could get 4,000 and be OK.

They are really nice at the office. They explained the loan, it was interest, there was a charge but I would be paying a monthly interest rate. All seemed OK, so I signed up.

What they don't tell you is that if you borrow 4000 dollars then you will pay 103 dollars a month in "fees and interest". Anything else you pay after that 103 dollars a month goes to the principle. This is not explained to you in any way, you will simply be lied to.

This is a predatory lending agency run by charismatic psychopaths. It's not even a step above pay day loans. Do not go here.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of springleaf financial loan from Springleaf Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Springleaf Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Springleaf Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Nobody forced you into this loan, so nobody saw you and pounced on you and dragged you to their office.You can now stop the playing of the victim role because it isn't going to work.

You were presented with a contract which detailed the terms of the loan. YOU agreed to those terms and nobody forced you.

The ONLY reason you're whining is because YOU regret YOUR actions and are blaming them for what YOU agreed to!Immature and dumb!

NO VALID COMPLAINT

Complainer freely went along with the terms of the loan and now has buyer's remorse but blames the lender.

I have an account that that I have paid over 16,000 dollars in intrest on a loan for 11,400.The loan was taken out in 2007 and as of today I STILL OWE THEM 8800.

They said the loan would be paid off in 5 yrs and it's been 10 and more than half the loan still exist.Can you say "lawyer time".

to Joann Hollenbach #1389130

No we can't say "lawyer time"! Any time YOU pay late, YOU run up extra interest for them. I would bet you've been late multiple times.

SpringleafFinancial

Hello, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your contact information and we'll have someone contact you.

Thanks.