I applied for a loan and receive an approved letter but must deposit R950.00 for legal fees and after depositing the money I got another message saying I have to deposit transfer money which I did but until today even my calls are not answered by Springleaf financial loan, im desperate and frustrated by the way they operate please assist me with the loan.I am very disappointed because they made me do another debts on top of the financial crisis im going through.

I want to know if you are scamers or what.Please stop ripping poor people like this because oneday it will bounce back to you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Springleaf Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Springleaf Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Springleaf Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Evansville, Indiana, United States #963412

We saw your comment and would like to help. Please email us at executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number so we can reach out to you.