I am 7 days late in repaying a loan of $2400 to this nasty disquesting company so they threatened to put a lien on my car and home!Don't do business with this company!

Save yourself the grief and just don't do business with this God awful company!!!! They are also pissed at me because I told them I could only give them $212 a month. As I said all Iowe is $2400 and they want me now to pay them $750 a month!!!!

Fat chance of that happening!!!!!!! They must think money grows on trees and I can go out and just grab a handful of money.

Yes I took out the loan, yes I am doing the best to pay them back. I could just say *** and not send them a dime. They should be greatful they are getting what they are since they refuse to contact me by phone, offer any suggestions except pay us!!!!! This is an awful company!

They don't want to help anyone but themselves.They are worse than politicians!

Review about: Springleaf Financial Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: they should accept what I told them I can afford to pay them $212 per month on the 17th and I will try not to be late again.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

Evansville, Indiana, United States #891186

Please email us at executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to contact you. We’ll have someone call you to discuss.

Nobody is worse than politicians...