Even when your payment isn't late they call every single number provided to them starting at 8 a.m. leaving a message on each.

If you do not call back, they call you at just before 9 p.m. and again leave a message. When you do return their call saying when you will make a payment, they still call. Nathan the office manager is rude.

I have made it my goal to put my account in collections just to make him look bad. He needs to be replaced.

I think Springleaf in general should be looked at by the attorney general for their collections practices. Several other companies have been found guilty of harassment and this company should be too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. h2ofrq1 stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harassment and poor customer service" of a product or service. Springleaf Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Springleaf Financial.

Comments

SpringleafFinancial
Evansville, Indiana, United States #1215773

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention. We would be happy to discuss these concerns with you.

Please email executive.customercare@springleaf.com with your phone number and best times to reach you so that we can call you to discuss your concerns. You may also call us directly at Springleaf ‘s Executive Office of Customer Care at 888-864-0332, option 4, for assistance with this matter.