Resolved

I was so shocked that the employees of the Pikeville KY , Springleaf Financial office would post comments on a public form such as Facebook about there customers, the post was up for 1.5 hours before someone took down the post , I will never step foot back in there office in Pikeville KY, so Please stand against companies that do not monitored there employees I think this is so shameful.

(This company is getting a very poor rating from this customer) very very bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad,bad, Thank you

Review about: Springleaf Financial Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Springleaf Financial?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1183091

Why are stalking the facebook page of this company's employee?Just as you have the right to post whatever you want on your page, so do they.

As for monitoring, the law upholds your right to your opinion. It also protects employees, over 15 times in US Supreme Court, from termination due to their social media activity.

Their boss has no legal right, unless you sign a waiver, to monitor their activity off the clock anymore than yours does.

Mind your own business, and wear deoderant.

to LadyScot Medford, Oregon, United States #1185333

Nope, I don't know of a single company that doesn't have a social media policy. I've been in HR. a very long time

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1187530

Then after 15 years, I would think you would be abreast of the law.They can have the policy, but the US Supreme court protects employees from abuse of that policy.

There are restrictions.

You can not say where you work, and you can not name specific employees in your post.Other than that, you are free, with legal protection, to post what you choose.

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177847

You must be a stinky sob

jumperT1
to Anonymous Pikeville, Kentucky, United States #1178935

FY

Santa Clara, California, United States #1177288

Its her Facebook, she should be allowed to post whatever she would like.She did not name a certain customer or the specific office she works at.

Although she makes a good point, personal hygiene is important and some people refused to keep up with it. If you are unhappy with what she post, you can unfriend her or un-follow her.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, just like you.