I was so shocked that the employees of the Pikeville KY , Springleaf Financial office would post comments on a public form such as Facebook about there customers, the post was up for 1.5 hours before someone took down the post , I will never step foot back in there office in Pikeville KY, so Please stand against companies that do not monitored there employees I think this is so shameful.
(This company is getting a very poor rating from this customer) very very bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad,bad, Thank you
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Marcus Dodd The Old Exchange 521 Wimborne Road East Ferndown England Bh22 9nh, LONDON, Alaska, United Kingdom Special scams are required to provide Fresh cut..."
- "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "This took almost a month to resolve. The costumer service IS AWFUL! I bought several items when arrived I was missing 2 items. Initially I tried to call however they..."
- "I bought Kwikset locks for my entire house in 2001 (12 years ago). They're all gone bad. Most of the time, it's the finish. The front door..."