Springleaf Financial Services
Stay away from this company - no matter how desperate you may be.Every negative review you read about them is true.
Springleaf financial is a predatory lender that charges up to 24 percent, plus, requires a copy of your (1) ID, (2) utility bill, (3) 2 pay stubs, (4) and information on six references. If you have a high debt ratio (even with a good credit score and regular payments), they will want you to give them the title to your automobile, along with your auto insurance policy, until the loan is paid. Also, one question they ask initially is if you have any life insurance. Scary thought!
So, stay clear of this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."
- "The manager @ store #1911 is rude was extremely rude. Have gave $15 one dollar bills as my return change and when i asked him if i could have a..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."