Stay away from this company - no matter how desperate you may be.Every negative review you read about them is true.
Springleaf financial is a predatory lender that charges up to 24 percent, plus, requires a copy of your (1) ID, (2) utility bill, (3) 2 pay stubs, (4) and information on six references. If you have a high debt ratio (even with a good credit score and regular payments), they will want you to give them the title to your automobile, along with your auto insurance policy, until the loan is paid. Also, one question they ask initially is if you have any life insurance. Scary thought!
So, stay clear of this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Mistakes happen, but I have seen they take care of it. What a quality product for dirt cheap price.. Don't be misleaded by negative reviews. You check it out yourself. I do..."
- "Booked a Car. When we arrived late and tired at the airport, Europcar did not have the car we booked. Europcar Forced us to pay £120 more for a different..."