Stay away from this company - no matter how desperate you may be.Every negative review you read about them is true.
Springleaf financial is a predatory lender that charges up to 24 percent, plus, requires a copy of your (1) ID, (2) utility bill, (3) 2 pay stubs, (4) and information on six references. If you have a high debt ratio (even with a good credit score and regular payments), they will want you to give them the title to your automobile, along with your auto insurance policy, until the loan is paid. Also, one question they ask initially is if you have any life insurance. Scary thought!
So, stay clear of this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Every woman needs a variety of gold Cartier Love rings in their jewelry collection. Fake Cartier jewelry is classic and never goes out of style. That means you can wear..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "Vyve "Broadband" bought out our local mom and pop ISP in 2014. I put broadband in quotes because despite many promises of 105Mbps connections, in the two years since Vyve..."