Springleaf Financial - Spring leaf
I am going to make this short and to the point all the employees at 7546 Garners Ferry rd Ste 500E, Columbia SC 29209-2619 803 647-9989.All need to be released for cause of Poor Business relations with customers(starting with Katrina) the nastiest disposition with customers I've witnessed.
It's really bad when Spring leaf employees are coming to customers front doors as if they loan sharks(MOBSTERS) and coming to the break your legs if you don't have their money. I have received calls from Spring leaf employees personal cell phones (WOW never heard of that business practice before). That is pure harassment and maybe illegal.
Treating your customers with respect will get you your bottom your line(YOUR MONEY, which will keep you in business).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Letter from Lowell McAdam received Seotember 14th saying to send only date and signature by his Correspondence Manager Cornelius LyHan by September 11th, stating I recieved the winning numbers for..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "I got 3 comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond and I took 2 off them back return it to them because the thread keep drawing up the comforter i will..."
- "I just ordered a sandwich from McDonalds in specifically asked not to put tomatoes on it because I am allergic to tomatoes! now when I asked for no tomatoes why..."
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "After spending a few hours with Clint (over a few days) all I can say is that if you want to feel and understand the history of the land and..."
- "Visited this store to purchase a baby shower gift for a newborn baby. I found the below pictures item. Was told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center location..."